Jason's back ground as a professional rigger has instilled great knowledge of rigging and sailing systems. He has installed every type of spar, rigging and sailing system, manual, electric and hydraulic from small sailing craft to Super Yachts.|
He has running rigging and splicing certifications (As per most rope Manufactures) in all types of natural and synthetic rope. Click here for some images of certified splices.
Types of rigging:
- Traditional fiber.
Galvanized and stainless wire types. 7x19, 1x19, Non rotational. Dyform (XXX construction). Yacht davit inspection and industrial crane lift applications. (Certex Adler rigging specification and safety certified.)
- Nitronic 50 rod rigging. Jason has had formal training in Christ Church England at (O.Y.S) Ocean Yacht Services on correct manufacturing specifications of rod rigging and synthetic fiber rigging.
- High tech synthetic fiber rigging types, PBO, Aramid, Collego synthetic, Carbon pultruded rigging.
- Wire terminus fittings:
Wire splice, nico press, poured spelter socket, mechanical wire fitting (Sta-Lok, Norseman) rollÂ swage, synthetic fiber fittings.
- Sail handling systems:
Furling units and track systems.
Harken, Ronstan, Schaefer, Hayn, Lewmar, Navtec, Nautos, B.S.I, Johnson, Antel, Anderson, Davis, Forspar, Hood, Maxwell, Profurl, Reckman, Spinlock, Sta,lock, Selden, Spar-tite, Wichard, Tylaska, US Spars, Tides Marine, Plastimo, A.T.N, Suncore stainless.
- All spar manufactures and requirements of individuals building technique:
Charleston Spar, Selden Spar, U.S. Spars, Z- Spars, Southern Spar, Rig-Pro, Rig-Rite, Offshore Spar, Kemp Spar, Dwyer Mast, J.S.I. Spar, Hall, Gold Spar,and custom build manufactures.
- Sail material and sail condition. As per most sail manufactures.
- Ground tackle specification and installations. As per size and weight of vessel.
- Yacht davit inspection with load testing and certification available. (See image at top of this page.)